Ultra High Strength Polished Rod is another premium of us which is commonly used in the world. The metal sprayed polished rod is made from AISI 4130 alloy steel.
1. The unique of the "upset" design polished rod is that he rod end being forged and enlarged and the pin connection and stress relief diameter increase consequently. This allowed the rod end and rod body tensile strength match equivalently.
2. The nominal diameter of thread for all sizes of polished rod ( 1 inch, 1-1/8 inch and 1-1/4 inch) is standardized by 1-3/8 inch (34.9 mm). Such standardized diameter of thread make convenience for the 1 inch polished rod joint directly with the 1 inch API sucher rod without using sub coupling for connection;
3. Higher abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance;
4. The surface of roughness for polished rod reach Ra ≤ 0.8µm;
5. Extend the working life of the usage of the stuffing box by 1~4 times;
6. Reduce oil leaking and environmental protection.
Ultra High Strength Polished Rod
Houston:15819 Tuckerton Rd., Houston, TX 77095
Midland: 12504 Hwy 191, Midland, TX 79707
Alberta: Unit 101, 3912-77 Ave, Leduc, AB, Canada T9E0B6