Ultra HighStrength Sucker Rod is using ultra audio induction quenchingtechnology to further process from the Grade D sucker rod. The metallographicstructure is acicular martensite; the crystalline grain is fine and even. Aftershot- blasting, the rod has higher tensile strength (980~1200 MPa), surfacehardness (HRC°›42) and surface residual compress stress (°‹-200MPa). Also therods provide with higher fatigue strength.
1. Energy saving through pumping with a lighter string with no compromise in production;
2. Higher fluid production with existing pumping unit;
3. Reduction in the size of pumping unit with no reduction in production;
4. Increase pumps speed for additional production;
5. Extended service life and cost saving.
Houston:15819 Tuckerton Rd., Houston, TX 77095
Midland: 12504 Hwy 191, Midland, TX 79707
Alberta: Unit 101, 3912-77 Ave, Leduc, AB, Canada T9E0B6